The RX-264H, RX-304H and RX-344H rammers are built for compaction of materials ranging from mixed and cohesive soils to heavy clay.
- Honda recoil-start, four-cycle engines
- Durable wooden foot reinforced with a heavy steel plate for extended life
- Deliver 600 to 750 bpm with impacts ranging from 2,600 to 3,400 lbs. per blow
- Feature a low-profile, lightweight design and low center of gravity
- Four-point isolation and vibration-reducing grip
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about RX Series Rammers