Wacker Neuson has expanded its vibratory rammer line to include two models powered by a 4-cycle Honda engine. The BS 50-4As and BS 60-4As are equipped with a 3.2-hp GX 100 Honda engine.
- The new BS 50-4As and BS 60-4As offer low oil shutoff technology that protects the engine.
- Starting the engine is easy due to a purge bulb that evacuates air from the fuel line
- A compensated carburetor maintains optimum air-fuel ratio for up to three times longer air filter change intervals
- Dealers and contractors can choose the engine type to best fit their business preference.
- Also available are the premix 2-cycle and diesel model to complete the rammer line
- All rammers are designed for compaction performance offering long shoe stroke and more blows per minute as well as exceeding all environmental emissions regulations
- The newest technological enhancement to all its rammers includes a unique four-stage air filtration system with 20 percent more capacity than the previous design
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Honda Powered Rammers from Wacker Neuson