The expanded RD series of ride-on rollers includes 15 tandem and combination models with operating weights ranging from 1.8 to 4.5 tons. Designed to increase productivity while offering operator comfort and convenience, these rollers feature maneuverability, safety, optional configurations and Tier 4 Final engines.
- Includes 10 tandem (double-drum) rollers with vibration drums or oscillation drums and five combination rollers for applications on uneven ground conditions and on steeper grades
- Drum widths range from 31.5 to 54.4 in.
- Three-point articulated pendulum joint for uniform weight distribution on the front and rear drums and improved maneuverability and stability when turning
- Tapered design provides optimal view of the drum edges and the area being compacted
- Ergonomic operators’ platform with reduced vibration, ample legroom and adjustable seat
- RD24 and RD28 offered in a tandem-axle roller with two vibrating drums, combination roller with vibrating front drum and pneumatic rear tires and vibrating front drum with oscillating rear drum
- RD40 wand RD45 available as traditional tandem rollers, tandem rollers with oscillation drum or combination rollers