The 5-ton RC50 and 7-ton RC70 single-drum soil compaction rollers offer powerful compaction performance, with optimal maneuverability, gradeability and stability, especially on rough terrain. The units are suited for commercial and residential projects, secondary roadways, bike paths and parking lots.
- RC50 features a 54-in. drum width and 15,512 lbs. of centrifugal force at a rate of 1,800 vpm, while the RC70 offers a 66-in. drum and compacts with 28,100 lbs. of centrifugal force
- 73.2-hp Kubota engine with a 32-gal. fuel tank
- Available with a smooth drum for compaction of granular materials or padfoot drum for compaction of cohesive soils such as clay.
- Three-point articulated pendulum joint allows navigation of curves and turns as well as maneuverability along uneven ground
- Rear wheels driven by independent motors result in more ground clearance and traction in a variety of conditions
- Drive system allows compaction on slopes up to 60% gradient
- Compact design with a view of the work area and drum from the operator’s seat
- Spacious operator’s platform features more legroom, vibration isolation and intuitively designed display and joystick control
- Choice of canopy or cab