The compact BW 124-5 single drum vibratory roller series are available in both smooth (BW 124 DH-5) and padfoot (BW 124 PDH-5) drum configurations and are ideal for granular and cohesive soil compaction on congested jobsite applications such as backfill, landscaping, trench work or pipeline construction.
- 47.2-in. drum width
- Tight turning radius of just 88.2 in.
- Dual pump drive allows rollers to climb up to 55 percent grades
- BOMAG ECONOMIZER compaction measurement system now available for the BW 124-5 series roller offers a higher level of compaction control not available on prior models
- 4-post structure safeguards the operator from machine roller-over and falling object situations as well as enhances the operator’s 360° view around the machine
- 46-hp water-cooled diesel engine now powering the BOMAG BW 124-5 series meets stringent Tier 4 Final/Stage IV emissions standards
- The smooth drum BW 124 DH-5 offers a 0.67-in. amplitude, while the padfoot BW 124 PDH-5 a 0.63-in. amplitude