Sakai America introduces its tandem-drum SW354 and combination-type TW354 vibratory rollers that are EPA Tier 4 Final.
- 24-hp Kubota-Clean Diesel Solution engines
- ECO compaction mode reduces fuel consumption by up to 35%
- SW354 features 47-in.-wide, 27-in.-diameter drums rated at 205 lb./in., centrifugal force of 6,530 lbs., amplitude of 0.012 in. and vibratory frequency of 4,000 vpm
- TW504 offers 51-in.-wide, 31-in.-diameter steel drum; centrifugal force on low amplitude is rated at 5,955 lbs. and on high is rated at 7,710 lbs.; amplitude is 0.012 and 0.016, and vibratory frequency 3,100 vpm and 4,000 vpm, respectively
- Other features include sprinkler system with anti-clog package, triple-protection filtration and a plastic water tank with optimum drain characteristics
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Sakai SW354 and TW354 Rollers