Designed to meet the rigors of daily use in medium-sized to highway-class paving jobs, the single eccentric shaft SW654 and SW654B and twin-eccentric shaft SW654ND rollers are for small to large tonnage jobs requiring oscillation.
- “B” model features a split drum suited best for operating in tight corners without pushing or shoving material
- 73-hp Kubota diesel engine achieves Tier 4 Final emissions compliance
- ECO Compaction Mode (ECM) reduces fuel consumption up to 37%
- 58-in.-wide, 42-in.-diameter drums achieve 3,000 vpm in low frequency or 4,000 vpm in high frequency
- Cross-mounted drive and vibration motors evenly apply force to the mat and prevent material shoving or pushing during compaction