The CB10 is a 10-metric-ton asphalt compactor that builds on features offered by its CB54B predecessor, plus can be equipped with a combination of oscillatory and vibratory drums. The design combines Caterpillar’s vertical vibration on the front drum with new oscillation technology on the rear drum.
- Front drum available in two amplitude, five amplitude or Versa-Vibe systems that provides initial compaction
- Rear drum with oscillatory system utilizes pod-style eccentric weight technology for optimal smoothness and density
- Durable power-transmission employs a belt-drive system for more reliable operation
- Hardened drum shell offers long-term strength on a variety of mix designs and delivers optimal mat texture, density and smoothness
- Provides maximum visibility and control, smooth powertrain operation and refinements to the water spray system, service access and lighting package
- Infra-red mat temperature sensors integrated into the front and rear bumpers enable greater protection and performance