The BW 211 DH-5 single-drum vibratory boasts a dual pump drive system, allowing the roller to climb grades as steep as 60%.
- For high-production compaction of mixed soils, gravel and rock fill at depths reaching 27.6 in.
- Setting the drum to 1,800 vpm with amplitude of 0.075 in. efficiently compacts high lift thickness; for thinner lifts, the operator can set the vibration system to 2,040 vpm and a 0.039-in. amplitude
- 128-hp Deutz TCD diesel engine meets Tier 4 Final standards
- ECOMODE speed control lowers fuel consumption by up to 30%
- ECOSTOP function automatically shuts down the engine after a defined idle period
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about BOMAG BW 211 DH-5 Single Drum Roller