The Sakai SW654ND offers today’s paving contractors an oscillatory tandem drum roller in a 58-in. drum width for speedier, more profitable compaction.
- Applications include both thin and thick asphalt lift compaction, as well as compaction of coarse graded asphalt mixes and aggregate base and subbase layers
- ND-series models feature independent dual drum vibration or oscillation capability from twin eccentric shafts
- Amplitude and frequency are 0.021 iin. at 2,940 vpm
- 3.3 L Kubota, EPA Tier 4 emissions compliant engine coupled with ECO Compaction Mode (ECM) which reduces fuel consumption up to 37%
- Side clearance is 2.5 in. with curb clearance of 28 in.
- Maximum operating weight (with ROPS) is 16,250-lbs.
- Front axle load is 7,740-lbs.
- Rear axle weight is 8,510-lbs.
- Additional design enhancements of the SW654ND design include improved ease of maintenance and serviceability through easier engine compartment access and centralized location for common maintenance items