The DD30B and DD35B double drum compactors offer up to a 20 percent increase in fuel efficiency when compared to predecessor model and are ideal for commercial and residential site development, including driveways, small paths, patchwork and shoulders on roadways.
- Providing up to 10° of oscillation and 30° of frame articulation in each direction, the DD30B (49-inch drum width) and DD35B (54-inch drum width) offer the versatility and stability to compact in confined areas
- The fully integrated TwinLock traction control and torque transfer system provides superior climbing capabilities, even on steep inclines or slippery surfaces by minimizing drum slippage
- Powered by an advanced Tier 4 Final 49.6 hp (37 kW) engine, the DD30B and DD35B produce high torque at low RPM for the right mix of power, fuel efficiency and reduced noise
- Fuel efficiency is further enhanced with the optional auto-idle feature, which reduces engine speed when controls are inactive for five seconds, helping to reduce operating costs. Passive engine regeneration requires no daily input from the operator to increase machine uptime
- With the auto-vibration feature, vibration is automatically engaged when the machine is moved out of neutral and shut off when returned to neutral. This prevents over-compaction and enhances ease of operation
- To optimize finished pavement quality, each drum’s edges are chamfered and rounded to avoid marking the mat while rolling. The DD30B and DD35B also feature the automatic variable interval water spraying system, which provides uniform drum coverage and variable flow to prevent material pickup
- 79-gal. water tank’s low positioning gives the machine a low center of gravity for excellent stability and can be quickly and easily refilled from ground level