The Volvo DD110C double drum asphalt compactor rounds out the highway-class for Volvo and is well-equipped for any medium to large-scale paving job.
- Powered by a 148-hp Volvo D4 Tier 4 Final engine, the DD110C is designed to deliver high-quality compaction with a high frequency system delivering 3,800 vibrations per minute
- As with the other C-Series compactors, the DD110C is available with Volvo’s Intelligent Compaction system
- The integrated system is available in two packages: Compact Assist and Compact Assist with Density Direct. In addition to temperature mapping and pass mapping, Compact Assist with Density Direct provides real-time visibility into the density data that ultimately determines the results of the compaction process, helping to eliminate guesswork and avoiding under- or over-compaction.
- Rather than waiting until a nuclear gauge or core sample reveals single location density results, operators can react quickly while the mat is still workable
- World of Asphalt Booth 31109