The CO4200 Generation VI double-drum roller with oscillation allows the operator to select the system that is most suitable for the application. It features an oscillation force of up to 27,450 lbs. with an oscillation frequency of 2,400 vpm. When operated in vibration mode, it delivers up to 28,780 lbs. of centrifugal force and a vibration frequency of 3,060 vpm in high amplitude mode and 18,880 lbs. of centrifugal force and 4,020 vpm in low amplitude mode.
- Drum shell fabricated from Hardox 450 abrasion-resistant steel
- Balanced operating mass for the front and rear modules (weighing 11,023 lbs. and 10,802 lbs., respectively) helps reduce roller marks and deliver a consistently compacted surface with every pass
- Dual Cummins QSF3.8 water-cooled turbo diesel engines
- Can reach ground speeds of up to 7.5 mph
- Easy access to belts and other components through the integration of manholes in the drum
- Belts can be accessed and replaced in as little as two hours