The updated 1.2-ton RD12 series tandem vibratory roller line includes improved visibility and curb clearance and easier service access.
- 34.5-in. drum with front drum dynamic centrifugal force of 3,400 lbs.
- RD12A powered by a 20.8-hp Honda gasoline engine and RD12K equipped with a 21.6-hp Kubota diesel engine
- Fully recessed hydraulic motors provide optimal curb and side clearance
- Tapered frame and hood design provides for visibility to the drum edges and more comfortable operation
- Increased water and fuel capacities minimize the need to refill during the work day
- Ergonomically designed operator’s platform with water and vibration functions integrated into the joystick control and fuel and water gauges conveniently located for quick fluid level checks
- Hood design and pivoting floor plate provide for quick, tool-free and spacious access to engine, hydraulic and water systems
- Feature four-point tie-downs and lift points for easy transport; pressurized water system with eight-position timer, cup holder, steering wheel with steering assist knob, intuitive display and convenient armrest locations