The RTxSC3 series of trench roller is available with the Compatec monitoring system, which uses a sensor located near the drums to measure the vibration level and determine how much the soil has been compacted.
- Compatec system also warns when the machine is measuring an overload or over-compaction condition
- SC3 (Smart Control 3) line-of-sight infrared remote control keeps the operator out of the trench but must keep a line-of-sight from the controller to the receiving eye at all times
- Third receiving eye on the top of unit ensures continued smooth operation along the trench without interruption as it travels under shoring cross bars
- Machine will stop moving and vibrating if the operator comes within 3 ft. of the sensing eyes or releases the controller’s joysticks
- 20.7-hp Kubota or 19.8-hp Kohler diesel engine
- Compact design with low center of gravity, high and low compaction force plus the ability to change the drums from 32 to 22 in.