The 40-ton RT540E rough-terrain crane features dual-axis, electronic joysticks and a sleeker, more modern cab with an automotive-style control panel.
- 102-ft. four-section, full-power main boom available with offsettable telescopic swingaway jib for a tip height of 154 ft.
- 160-hp Cummins QSB 6.7L Tier III engine
- Load-sensing hydraulic system uses piston pumps for crane functions
- 4.7-ton counterweight pinned to the superstructure
- Includes a load moment indicator and anti-two block system
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about RT540E Crane