Liebherr's LR 1250 crawler crane features improved lifting capacities achieved through a reinforced main boom. Various boom/jib combinations allow for the crane's high flexibility.
- 6-cylinder diesel engine; Tier 4 Interim/Stage IIIB certified
- Litronic control system
- Load moment limitation automatically calculates lifting capacities during operation
- Max lifting capacity: 551,150 lbs. at 13.4 ft.
- Main boom, light/heavy: 384 ft. / 282 ft.
- Luffing jib: 312 ft.
- Fixed jib: 85 ft.
- Max combination: 486 ft.
- Engine output: 362-hp
- Superstructure/ central ballast: 181,440 lbs. / 79,400 lbs.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about LR 1250 Crawler Crane