The SPK 60 telescoping crawler crane can be driven or operated via radio remote, has a maximum lifting capacity of more than 6.5 tons and has a reach of nearly 89 ft. (with extensions) and with 360° rotation.
- 3,300-lb.-capacity hydraulic winch
- Extendable tracks increase stability
- Radio remote and load moment indicator interface systems provide precision control of lifting and maneuvering capabilities in confined areas
- GR300 grabber/manipulator attachment can be used to grip and handle pipes and beams
- Hydraulic, lattice and searcher hook jib attachments available
- Front-mounted dozer blade can be used to level debris