Hitachi's ZX30U-5 compact excavator provides an increase in bucket force, arm force, net engine power and auxiliary hydraulic flow compared to the ZX26U-5.
- Compatible with same bucket size as ZX26U-5 and ZX27U-3
- Standard mechanical pattern changers, quick couplers and proportional auxiliary hydraulics plumbed to end of boom
- Weighs between 6,680 and 6,900 lb.
- Fuel-efficient Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV 23.3-hp Yanmar engine requires no aftertreatment device.
- Manual wedge-style couplers enable quick attachment changes and the ability to use a wide variety of buckets and attachments
- Independent-swing boom and 360-degree rotation
- ROPS-certified canopy as well as a ROPS cab option
- Heated and air-conditioned cab provides increased visibility with a larger front window and easier access from the three-inch door width increase