New Holland's L234 skid steer is replacing the L230 and will be the most powerful skid steer in the company's lineup. The 8,900-lb. L234 has a 3,400-lb. rated operating capacity at 50% tipping load, 400 lbs. more than the previous model, and it has a 9,323-lb. bucket breakout force, an increase of 703 lbs.
- 90-hp FPT F5B Tier 4 Final engine with selective catalytic reduction
- 24-gpm standard auxiliary hydraulics or 38-gpm Hi-Flow with 3,450 psi
- Super Boom technology delivers maximum reach at full height
- Improved cab with ergonomically placed controls and electronics and IntelliPanel mounted on the “A” post for easy reference to critical machine information
- Heavy-duty composite "hockey puck" boom stop prevents steel-on-steel contact and wear and can be changed for different carrying heights
- O-Ring Face Sealed (ORFS) hydraulic posts designed to handle higher pressures
- Cab flips forward for cleaning and maintenance