The SVL95-2s compact track loader replaces the SVL90-2, offering greater multi-tasking capabilities, more powerful hydraulics and more comfort upgrades.
- Features a 3,200-lb. rated operating capacity and 7,961-lb. bucket breakout force
- Vertical lift delivers a reach of 40.7 in.
- Tier 4 Final turbocharged, liquid-cooled, four-cylinder diesel engine with a Common Rail System (CRS)
- Available with five-way adjustable high-flow hydraulics providing up to 40 gpm at 3,553 psi
- Quiet, radio-ready interior
- 28.8-gal. fuel tank allows run time of a full 8 to 10 hour workday
- Cab includes push-button control for the optional high-flow hydraulics, a high-back suspension seat, wider entrance and hand/dial throttle control