The SVL97-2 offers increased productivity coupled with a tradition of dependable power. It boasts a 96-hp engine with a rated operating capacity of 3,200 lbs. (at 35% tipping load).
- 7,961 lbs. of breakout force
- 3.4-ft. reach at maximum height
- Load-sensing hydraulic system and improved control valve provide more powerful pushing and driving forces, even for combined attachment operations
- Standard telematics provides ability to monitor machine health and location
- Includes a rear view camera, lockable DEF door and a redesigned DEF system
- Comfortable pressurized cab with a wider entrance, spacious interior, added leg room, ergonomically placed arm rest, standard high-back full suspension seat, easy-open sliding windows and air conditioning.
- Improved cab sealing reduces the amount of dust, water and debris entering the operating space
- Optional front LED work lights