Kubota Tractor Corporation unveiled its new SVL65-2 to its popular compact track loader line, further diversifying its construction equipment offerings. The new compact track loader is positioned in a lighter ROC weight class than its predecessors and features an advanced multi-function valve, slide-up overhead front door and easy on/off self-leveling function.
- Advanced Multifunction Valve (AMV Valve) provides smooth operation when using simultaneous functions, such as auxiliary, boom and bucket circuits, allowing operators to be more productive throughout their work day
- Powered by a 68-hp engine
- Includes a rated operating capacity of 2,100 lbs. at 35% or 3,000 lbs. at 50%, a reach of 34.9 in. and a hinge pin height of 118.5 in.
- Standard self-leveling feature can be engaged with the flip of a switch and keeps the bucket or forks level without the need to manually adjust the angle on the way up
- Multi-function levers provide fingertip control of all major vehicle and attachment operations
- Smaller overall footprint but with equivalent cab size to the SVL75-2 and SVL95-2s
- Wide door opening allows for easy and safe entry and exit
- Easy-open sliding front door can be opened regardless of bucket or loader arm position, plus full machine operation is possible with the door open, if desired