The 10,130-lb. TL10V2 vertical lift track loader is Tier 4 Final emission compliant and comes standard with the Takeuchi Fleet Management telematics system.
- Features a tipping load of 7,205 lbs., bucket breakout force of 6,520 lbs. and lift arm breakout force of 5,400 lbs.
- Maximum hinge pin height of 10 ft. 4.8 in., dump height fully raised of 7 ft. 11.9 in. and dump reach of 3 ft. 1.4 in.
- Kubota 3.3-liter diesel engine produces 74.3 hp and 195 ft.-lbs. of torque, and features a DOC+DPF diesel exhaust aftertreatment system
- Standard Active Power Control (APC) automatically maintains engine power and keeps the engine within its optimal performance range
- Fully redesigned operator’s station includes a 5.7-in. color multi-informational display and precision pilot controls
- Quiet track design reduces noise and vibration and the tread design provides maximum flotation
- Central filter locations, easy access battery compartment and high-capacity swing out cooling module improve serviceability