The 12,530-lb. TL12R2 is Tier 4 Final emission compliant and comes standard with the Takeuchi Fleet Management telematics system.
- Offers a tipping load of 8,629 lbs. and a bucket breakout force of 8,210 lbs.
- Provides a maximum hinge pin height of 10 ft. 6 in., dump height of 7 ft. 10.5 in, and dump reach of 3 ft. 1.8 in.
- Kubota 3.8-liter diesel engine produces 111.3 hp and 284 ft.-lbs. of torque and has a DOC+DPF+SCR diesel exhaust aftertreatment system that requires the use of diesel exhaust fluid
- Redesigned operator station is 3 in. wider than the TL12 it replaces and includes a 5.7-in. color multi-information display
- Quiet track design reduces noise while operating, and a wide block tread design provides maximum flotation
- Serviceability improved with central filter locations, an added battery access compartment and swing-out cooling module
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Takeuchi TL12R2 Radial Lift Track Loader