ASV designed its new radial-lift RT-65 Posi-Track compact track loader with the swing-out radiator, hood and engine-compartment side doors pioneered with the parallel-lift VT-70. The design allows unprecedented access to all sides of the engine compartment, including filters and other daily checkpoints. With rated operating capacity of 1,925 lb., the RT-65 track loader is powered by a 67-hp Deutz 2.2-L diesel that requires no exhaust regeneration, exhaust sensors or diesel exhaust fluid.
- Swing-out radiator offers access for easier cleaning
- Direct-drive pump eliminates servicing belt drives
- Open rail and drive sprocket said to ease cleaning and stretch sprocket life
- Self-leveling system holds attachments at a set position while lifting
- Compact-track-loader-specific frame offers 12.9-in. ground clearance
- Tipping load: 5,500 lb.
- Width: 66 in.
- Lift height: 116.5-in.
- Ground pressure: 4.3 psi