The updated 30-ton TA300 articulated hauler includes the latest EP320 transmission from ZF as standard. This results in a 5% improvement in fuel efficiency, as well as enhanced performance and productivity compared to the previous model working in the same application.
- Transmission includes eight forward gears and four reverse gears, higher overall gear ratio spread, equal ratio steps between gears and optimized gear shifting with partial load shifts
- Standard true independent front suspension enhances operator comfort and enables optimal traction control
- Maximum speed increased to 34 mph
- Scania DC9 engine meets Tier 4 Final without a diesel particulate filter
- Features automatic shifting with manual over-ride, a hydraulic integral retarder and hydraulic power-shift longitudinal differential lock
- Long-life transmission fluid increases length of time between oil intervals from 1,000 to 4,000 hours