The E-II articulated dump trucks include the 410E-II and 460E-II, featuring greater operator comfort, reduced fuel burn, increased uptime and lowered daily operating costs.
- Redesigned dump body offers increased width, a lowered and leveled rail height to improve material retention, side sheet design to make the load height the same from front to back and widened bin for additional tire coverage and easier loading
- Updated operator station includes a primary display unit that provides a clear display of daily operation and enhanced diagnostic information, a single sealed switch module, automotive-style multifunction turn signal lever and relocated HVAC controls
- Optional Automatic Temperature Control feature and heated and ventilated premium seat option
- Normal, Eco and Traction drive modes help to optimize the drivetrain, reduce inputs from the operator and reduce fuel consumption
- Traction mode automatically engages the differential lock to minimize wheel spinning and increases traction, with wheel speed sensors enhancing the accuracy of engagement.
- Simplified retarder controls help to create a consistent, smooth ride in all applications and include low, medium and high transmission retarder modes
- Include ground-level daily service capabilities, a 10% reduction of electric and hydraulic routings and optional, factory-installed auto lube feature
- Optional LED lights
- 460E-II model available with an ejector body solution