The 264-hp D85EXi/PXi-18 crawler dozer is designed to eliminate the need to install and remove blade-mounted sensors each day.
- 53,770- to 68,165-lb. operating weight
- 264-hp Komatsu SAA6D125E-7 11-liter, Tier 4 Final engine and TORQFLOW automatic shift transmission
- First-to-last pass, rough-to-finish automatic dozing automatically cuts and lowers the blade to grade in a typical dozing pass
- Blade automatically raises to minimize track slip if load increases to a maximum
- Intelligence achieves up to 8% greater efficiency in moving material based on start-to-finish grade testing against typical aftermarket machine control systems
- Komatsu Variable Geometry Turbocharger (KVGT) system
- Feature a double-reduction final drive, closed-center load sensing system hydraulic system, auto idle shutdown and SIGMADOZER blade