Komatsu’s intelligent Machine Control (iMC) is a suite of features that utilizes advanced machine technology to increase dozer productivity. Both the 131-hp D51i-24 and 168-hp D61i-24 dozers are now available with iMC 2.0.
- Proactive dozing control measures the terrain it tracks over and uses that data to automatically cut/strip from existing terrain
- Lift layer control automatically lets operators spread fill from existing terrain with the press of a button
- Can operate automatically 100% of the time
- Tilt steering control automatically tilts blade to maintain straight travel during rough dozing, reducing operator steering input by up to 80%
- Quick surface creation allows operator to create a temporary design surface with the press of a button