The 700L and 750L deliver more power than the previous K-Series models, boasting 135 horsepower and 175 horsepower respectively
- Equipped with a six-cylinder, 6.8-liter John Deere engine
- Available with new, wider blade options, including a 161-in. option
- Both dozers can be equipped with a new factory-installed slope control offering. Slope control makes grading easy by automatically maintaining the blade angle without the need for an external laser or GPS reference. This enables novice operators to be more accurate and veteran operators to hold grade with less effort. The slope control machines are also SmartGrade-ready, creating an easy upgrade path to a full 3D mastless system in the field.
- Featuring 15% more volume and 14% larger door openings, the new operator station is spacious and easy to access, and it offers better visibility to the blade
- 50% reduction in noise on the 700L versus the previous model.
- Standard ergonomically designed EH controls reduce operator fatigue and allow for effortless grade control installation in the field
- 7-in. color monitor can interchange to show grade control information as well
- To increase uptime, these next generation dozers have optimized hydraulic hose and electrical harness routings to reduce the possibility of rub points
- Hydraulic and hydrostatic oil change intervals are extended to 4,000 hours, reducing operating cost