With intelligent Machine Control (iMC 2.0), 3D design data can be programmed directly into the 105-hp D391i-24, enabling automatic dozing from rough cut to finish grade.
- Factory-installed, integrated system upgraded with a number of new intelligent features
- Proactive dozing control measures the terrain the dozer tracks over and uses that data to plan the next pass so even less experienced operators can automatically cut/strip from existing terrain
- Tilt steering control automatically tilts the blade to maintain straight travel during rough dozing, reducing operator steering input by up to 80%
- Lift layer control puts in repeated consistent lifts at the press of a button
- Operators can create a temporary design surface with the press of a button using quick surface creation, enabling stripping or spreading to beginusing automated input while waiting for the finish grade model