Succeeding the R 974 C, the R 976 crawler excavator features a bottom-dump bucket designed to meet stringent strength requirements.
- Rigid undercarriage withstands severe loads
- Parallel layout for attachments maintains uniform shovel movement
- Catwalks at left and right on superstructure
- Powered by Liebherr V8 engine with rated output of 544 hp; complies with Tier 4 Interim/Stage IIIB emissions requirements
- Standard reversing camera
- Cabs feature impact-resistant glass in windscreen and skylight
- Operating weight: 188,055 to 210,540 lbs.
- Backhoe bucket capacity: 2.62 to 8.65 cu. yds.
- Shovel capacity: 5.75 to 7.30 cu. yds.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about R 976 Crawler Excavator