The 79,860-lb. SY365C hydraulic excavator features a 275-hp Cummins QSL 9 Tier 4 Final engine with a highly engineered hydraulic system to match engine response.
- Achieves a dig depth of 24 ft. 2 in. with a bucket breakout force of 43,163 lbf.
- Four working modes allow setup for the job and application
- X-beam design uses a high-strength box-section structure for optimal durability and torsion-resistant performance
- In-cab color monitor for intuitive, quick communication of key operating parameters
- Incorporates hydraulic-over-hydraulic pilot system and low-effort precise control levers with proportional thumb control of the standard auxiliary hydraulics
- Standard rearview camera
- SanyLIVE GPS system allows fleet managers to monitor machines and proactively react to the needs of the equipment