Case has added the CX290D material handler and CX290D scrap loader to its crawler excavator D Series lineup.
- Designed specifically for use with grapples, magnets, shears and other attachments
- Electronically controlled hydraulic pump and larger control and solenoid valves increase lifting capacities and improve responsiveness
- Case Intelligent Hydraulic System and four integrated control systems: Boom Economy Control, Auto Economy Control, Swing Relief Control and Spool Stroke Control
- Material handler features 177-hp Tier 4 Final engine, hydraulically controlled elevating cab, longer arm and boom with optimized hydraulic circuits, and electronic sensor-driven anti-interference device automatically prevents attachment from coming into contact with the machine's structure during operation
- Scrap loader: goose-neck arm and straight boom configuration
- Additional guarding on cab and undercarriage
- Fully adjustable operator station anchored by a standard heated air-ride seat and joystick controls
Standard Bluetooth radio
- 7-in. widescreen monitor
- Operating weight: 72,100 lb.
- Lift capacities: up to 24,650 lb.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Case CX290D Crawler Excavators