The Case CX245D SR minimum-swing radius excavator is designed for increased digging and lifting power in confined work areas.
- Compact counterweight and modified boom placement to minimize machine's footprint
- 160-hp Tier 4 Final engine
- Free Swing for improved craning, laying or lifting of offset loads
- Easy pattern selector for ISO or SAE controls
- Fully adjustable operator station with standard heated air-ride seat and joystick controls
- Electronically controlled hydraulic pump and larger control and solenoid valves
- Case Intelligent Hydraulic System and four integrated control systems: Boom Economy Control, Auto Economy Control, Swing Relief Control and Spool Stroke Control
- Standard Bluetooth radio
- 7-in. widescreen monitor
- Operating weight: 60,400 lb.
- Bucket digging forces: up to 34,600 lb.
- Lift capacity: up to 22,950 lb.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Case CX245D SR Minimum-swing Excavator