The 30-metric-ton ZX345USLC-6 reduced tailswing excavator has a maximum dig depth of 24 ft. 10 in. and a maximum dig reach of 37 ft. 7 in.
- Three-pump hydraulic system provides multifunction performance and fast cycle times
- Standard auxiliary function lever (AFL) and control designed for precise control of all attachments, including thumbs and grapples
- Optional auxiliary hydraulic line and proportional reliefs available
- 249-hp Isuzu 7.8-liter engine features integrated, effective engine technologies that enable it to meet Tier 4 Final requirement
- Heavy-duty undercarriage provides a low center of gravity, greater stability and increased lift capacity
- D-channel side frames house and protect the coolers and engine
- Full-size cab with unobstructed, all-around visibility