Mecalac designed a new configuration of its innovative two-piece boom with offset for 6MCR skid excavator and 7MWR wheeled excavator models. The boom option allows customers to better tailor equipment for their specific needs.
- An extended boom range, which is now standard configuration for the 6MCR and 7MWR excavators
- Boom can be tucked close to the machine with a full bucket
- Boom is offset to the side of the cab
- An additional offset in the second segment of the boom
- Five axles for range of motion, a compact footprint and minimal repositioning
- Places the stick cylinder above the boom, rather than underneath, to provide a wider working angle, faster movement and higher penetration force
- Attachments, including the loader bucket and pallet fork are still compatible