The 40,000-lb. XL 3100 III excavator has a shorter rear swing, allowing it to work effectively in traffic lanes, at the side of highways and on tight job sites.
- 220° continuous boom tilt with a crowd force of 21,940 lbs.
- 19-ft. 4-in. dig depth and 27-ft. 5-in. maximum reach
- 17,990-lb. rated bucket breakout force
- 201-hp Detroit Diesel Mercedes engine
- Selectable Gradall, Deere or SAE joystick patterns
- High-pressure, load-sensing hydraulics
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about XL 3100 III Excavator