The XL 4100 V is powered by a 228-net-hp Volvo four-cycle, inline six-cylinder, liquid-cooled, Tier 4 Final diesel engine.
- Two-piece telescoping boom offers 220° boom tilt and has a rated bucket breakout force of 24,900 lbs.
- Upperstructure powered by chassis hydraulics through the hydraulic motor and transfer case
- All-weather, air conditioned and heated upperstructure cab isolated from the frame on rubber mounts
- Two electronic joysticks control hoist and bucket, telescope and swing and offer a quick-change joystick pattern switch
- Hydraulic system includes a load-sensing axial piston pump and a gear pump
- 6x4 or 6x6 undercarriage with gross vehicle axle weight ratings of 66,000 and 69,000 lbs.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Gradall XL 4100 V Hydraulic Excavator