DSC Dredge, LLC offers customized portable cutter suction dredges of all sizes and applications for use in construction, environmental, mining, navigational, recreational, restoration and specialty applications.
- Barracuda Class dredge features a swinging-ladder design used most often in waterway maintenance and lake revitalization projects
- Moray Class conventional/swinging-ladder dredge provides a versatile design in a smaller portable package for use in environmental cleanup and irrigation applications.
- Shark Class cutter suction dredge offers a tough, yet portable design most commonly used in the sand and aggregate production
- Badger Class and Wolverine Class dredges offer a compact, portable design that is fully functional by one operator
- Marlin Class deep mining dredge features an underwater pump system and high-torque cutter drive
- Several platforms available with electric power for applications requiring sustainable attributes
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth #C20523