The 472-hp 374F and 524-hp 390F excavators use fuel-efficient ACERT engines to meet Tier 4 Final emissions regulations. The 390F burns 7% less fuel yet delivers more productivity than the 390D it replaces. The 374F burns 13% less fuel and has the same productivity as the 374D it replaces.
- Maximum operating weights of 165,714 and 202,873 lbs.
- 31-ft. 7-in. and 38-ft. 9-in. maximum digging depths and maximum reach of 46 ft. 8 in. and 56 ft. 7 in.
- Combine electronic management of fuel injection/intake air systems and exhaust aftertreatment systems
- Standard or economy power modes allow the operator to select an engine operating speed to match the application
- On-demand power system adjusts engine speed to match the operating load
- Engine idle shutdown system stops the engine after it idles a pre-set interval
- Adaptive Control System (ACS) valve electronically manages flows and restrictions to exactly match hydraulic response to joystick movement
- Heavy-duty mainframes and undercarriage construction
- Optional Product Link system and Grade Control Depth and Slope