The Parflex Division of Parker Hannifin now offers a standard line of SCR Hose for on-vehicle DEF (diesel exhaust fluid) transfer with EPDM or nylon core tubes to meet Tier 4 specifications to be implemented in 2018. The heated hoses are designed for heating and conveying DEF throughout the selective catalytic reduction (SCR) system on commercial vehicles.
- Locks in the heating elements with an extruded sheath for added protection and long-lasting uniform heating
- Thermal performance balanced to ensure even heating throughout the assembly length
- Power densities can be customized for different dosing control systems
- Thaw performance and final hose assembly lengths limited only by the maximum available power of the dosing system
- Standard assemblies available with a 4mm (EPDM core), 5.5mm (EPDM core) or 6mm (nylon core) I.D.