The 13-gross-hp Vanguard 400 is the second in a line of all-new single-cylinder horizontal shaft commercial gasoline engines built from the ground up based on customer input. Learn more in the company's booth at O31418 at World of Concrete 2019.
- Designed to address customer needs such as improved starting, reduced maintenance, lower total cost of ownership and better service and support
- Advanced version of the TransportGuard single ignition and fuel shutoff prevents oil dilution during transport
- Can start at temperatures as low as -20° F
- All surfaces inside carburetor that contact fuel feature a corrosion and stale fuel-resistant plating
- Dimensions and bolt configuration provide a drop-in solution
- Oil management system allows engine to run efficiently for up to 200 hours between oil changes
- Advanced fully cyclonic air filtration system extends recommended air filter replacement intervals to 600 hours