The iGX700/iGXV700 and iGX800/iGXV800 V-twin engines feature high power output in a compact design, electronic fuel injection (EFI) technology and horizontal and vertical shaft configurations.
- Integrated electronic self-tuning regulator governor enables drive-by-wire remote control operation and programming of engine speed to the load and application
- Include a hemispherical combustion chamber, integrated cylinder and cylinder head, forged steel connecting rods and 9.3:1 compression ratio
- EFI technology, advanced combustion chamber design and integrated Digital Capacitive Ignition with variable timing result in enhanced fuel efficiency and operation
- Control panel with LED indicator displays diagnostic trouble codes and stops the engine or alerts the operator if any corrective actions need to be taken
- Feature a digital ignition system; long-life air filter, automotive-style starter motor, low- and high-pressure fuel pumps, engine temperature monitoring and parameter-setting ECUs