Honda's high-output GX50 mini-four stroke engine features a power-to-weight ratio matched to leading two-stroke models.
- Valvetrain parts installed inside oil chamber
- Automatic decompressor reduces pulling force on recoil rope
- Low noise
- Low vibration
- 360 degrees inclinable during operation and storage
- 1.97-hp maximum output
- Complies with EPA Phase III/CARB tier III/EU Stage 5
- Bridge Guard Design features a wide, scratch-resistant area with protruding edges to protect engine cowling in upside down positions during maintenance
- Weight: 10.4 lb.