Phillips 66 and Kendall have added four 5W-30 full synthetic oils in the FA-4 and CK-4 engine oil categories.
FA-4 5W-30 Phillips 66 Triton FE and Kendall SHP FE diesel engine oils are formulated with a proprietary low-SAPS additive system for engine protection in on-highway diesel engines. Features of these two oils include:
- OEM certification for Cummins CES 20087 and Detroit Diesel DFS 93K223
- Enhanced additive system provides increased engine protection of critical engine parts, despite lower HTHS requirements of FA-4
- Potential to increase fuel economy by up to 3%
- Meet ACEA E6, MB 228.51, CES 20086, DFS 93K222 and other OEM specifications
- Specially formulated for compatibility with exhaust after-treatment systems using diesel particulate filters (DPF), diesel oxidation catalysts (DOC) and/or selective catalytic reduction (SCR)
- Full-synthetic formulation and SAE 5W-30 viscosity providing excellent low-temperature properties for better performance in harsh winter climates