The DD13 12.8-liter, six-cylinder, in-line engine is offered in output and torque variants from 350 to 450 hp and 1,350 to 1,650 lbs.-ft.
- Electronically-controlled Amplified Common Rail Fuel System (ACRS)
- DDEC VI engine management system
- Features an asymmetrical turbocharger, integrated Jacobs engine brake, a robust rear gear train and ribbed cast iron block
- Allows for smooth, seamless integration of BlueTec SCR technology
- Up to 50,000 miles between routine service intervals
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about DD13 Engine