The QSK50 16-cylinder, 50-liter engine meets Tier 4 Final emissions standards with up to 2,000-hp output for powering large mining haul trucks, excavators and loaders.
- Fully integrated Cummins Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) aftertreatment system designed as a drop-in replacement for exhaust silencers
- Lowers operating costs by 5% or more due to higher fuel efficiency and low levels of Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) consumption
- High-pressure Modular Common Rail Fuel System (MCRS)
- Reaches a peak torque of 5,805 lb.-ft.
- Oil and filter services extended to 500-hour intervals
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about QSK50 Engine