Low friction, low wear polymer bushing materials (Vesconite and Vesconite Hilube) are designed for a wide range of industries in over 100 countries across the globe. Vesconite gives up to 10 times the life of traditional bronze or nylon bushings.
- Standard stock (rods, bushings and plates) and high quality finished parts
- Vesconite: A specialized hard-wearing thermopolymer designed for challenging operating conditions,
- Combines internal lubrication, a low friction coefficient and low wear rates, and does not require external lubrication, even where conditions are dry and dirty
- Vesconite Hilube is a highly advanced thermopolymer in the Vesconite range, particularly suited to operating in wet conditions, including pump and marine applications
- Combines low friction and low wear properties to perform under high loads in difficult operating environments